Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Introduction


Hello Y'all out there in computer-land!

Have you ever really stopped and thought about how many people really visit your blog or website? People in the north pole might be stopping in! (Do they have computers in the north pole or is it too cold?) Anyway, let me tell you about myself and my family. I live in Tennessee with my BEAUTIFUL family, I am soon to be 13 and the oldest of 6 children, next comes Elijah (10) Naomi (7) Gideon (5) Eliana (4) & Chazaq (1) . We have 20 hens, 15 chicks, 3 roosters, 1 donkey, 15 Barbados Black Belly Sheep, 1 Dog, 4 cats and Elijah has a couple of Amphibians in his room.

I love to read in my spare time! If I have a good book, than all else is forgotten. I play the piano, mostly worship, and love to be outside. I also enjoy Art, (Doing it, not looking at it don't get me wrong=), Math, (Well, most of the time!) and being in the kitchen and cooking. Some of my main chores are feeding and watering the chickens, and dogs, babysitting Chazaq, and making desserts for my mom and dad to finish up after I go to bed =). Horses are my favorite animal, even though I really don't have experiance with them. I think that light purple is my favorite color.

Well, I think that is enough about me!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment